CARGO SECURING SOLUTIONS
No 1 : Cargo Damage Solutions
DSP Dunnage Air Bags are used to restrain movement of cargo loads in containers. They prevent the load from movement, fill voids, brace loads, absorb vibrations, and protect cargo from impact during Goods In Transit.
- Withstand pressure loads up to 50 tons.
- High Bursting Pressure up to 120Kpa.
- Reusable up to 8 times.
- Available in various sizes and shape.
- Installed and Removed Mins.
For more details, please visit www.safecargoasia.com.my
STRAP ACCESSORIES WOVEN STRAP COMPOSITE STRAP
- It is used to replace Steel Strap for medium & heavy load (10tons)
- Composite strap is made of vertical glued polyester yarns,
- Co- extruded with PP and Coating.
- Package include : Strap coils. + dispensers + buckles + tensioner.
- Recommended for Temperatures up to 80C
- The woven polyester Strap is made of heavy duty woven polyester yarns.
- Available in widths from 32mm to 45mm
- Break Strength up to 5 tons.
- Tensioner Type – SWN40 ( 35mm-50mm)
- To Replace Steel Strap.
- Recommended for temperature up to 100C
No 3 : "Container Rain" Solutions
CONTAINER RAIN ABSORBENT - HYBLANKET
Hyblanket is the latest in line of improved and intelligent design. Not only does it combine characteristics that promote rapid absorption, but does so in a way maximizes simplicity and speed of use.
The secret to the Hyblanket's premier protection is that it focuses on the crucial moments when your cargo is most at risk when the formation of "container rain" inevitably leads to cargo damage and loss.
- Easier Installation - less than 240 seconds
- High Absorption Capacity (130 liters)
- Eco Freindly.
- Available for 20ft & 40ft Containers.
No 4 : Humidity Solutions
HUMIDITY ABSORBER - CONTAINER DESICCANT
Container Desiccant is a high performance humidity adsorbent and it will lower down “dew point” of condensation inside the container.
Widely used in various fields, including:
- 1. Semiconductor and electronic products
- 2. Metal products
- 3. Military products
- 4. Precision instruments
- 5. Machinery equipment
- 6. Chemical materials
- 7. Medicine
- 8. Health care products
- 9. Food packaging
- 10. Canned Food
- 11. Pet Food
- 12. Textiles
- 13. Furniture
- 14. Leather products
- 15. Bulk grains
- 16. Agricultural products
- 17. Transport of goods
- 18. Warehousing
No 5 : Carton Collapes Solutions
CONTAINER SAFETY NETS
Container Safety Nets prevent cargo for moving in transit. These nets are used for protecting goods from dropping from trailers and containers.
2. light weight
4. low cost
5. Customize size available.
No 6 : G-Force Restraint Solutions
TY-GARD's flexible restraint system design prevents load shift by adsorbing and dissipating the energy of transportation forces without incurring damage to packaging equipment
The goal of a securement system is to prevent load shift, damage, product release incidents and safety hazards on board a vessel, train or truck trailer.
- 1. A strong, flexible restraint system that prevents load shifting and therefore, also prevents product damage
- 2. A high-strength adhesive to adhere to trailer walls, but is easily removable and leaves no residue behind
- 3. Able to apply for dry container and refrigerated containers
- 4. Simple for shippers to install and receiving parties to remove
- 5. Performs in a wide range of temperatures
No 7 : Water Retaining and Mold Inhibitor Solutions
KITBOND - ABSORBENT LINING
It is not always possible to transport cargo in conditions that meet necessary cleanliness standards, as goods can be exposed to damp and dirty floors and walls in shipping container and trucks. Kit Bond is a new highly resistant and hydrophilic film to line your container which also has a mold inhibitor treatment.
1. Lightweight and High tensile strength.
2. Water retention.
3. Mold inhibitor.
4. Specialized hook for easy use.
5. Protection against Condensation.
6. Eco-friendly – 100% Recyclable.